[Rhodes22-list] R22 Website

Gardner, Douglas L. (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner@lexisnexis.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:51:45 -0500

Will,

 I've gotta go now, and won't be able to get back to this until at least
thursday (maybe friday).  Just know I'm not ignoring you...

--Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: William P. Barry, III [mailto:wp.barry@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 4:23 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] R22 Website

Doug, Michael, et. all:

    After offering to take on the R22.org project, I have finally gotten a
great start. Most of what isn't noticeable online seemed to have taken just
about the most time. I have looked through all the pictures and determined
which thumbs and full sized belong with which categories. I then took all of
those and renamed accordingly to fit a formal organized layout. Now that
each picture is categorized accordingly to the current website design, I
would like to have your input, on where to go with it. As I see it now if I
were to just redo the current site I would be adding more hours of work onto
what needs to be done just by fixing broken links. Therefore, I believe it
was Doug who formally wrote up what type of layout and design he was looking
for previously. Unfortunately in the previous couple months I lost all the
e-mails and everything else that I had stored on my harddrive. After
spending the time since recreating much of my databases, I have myself
organized enough to begin once again. So as I stand now, I would like once
again for your offering and advice on what you would like to see. Of course
I have my own ideas as to what to do, but it is a combination of a few that
make things better.

    Will Barry
    S/V Bulldog

---