[Rhodes22-list] Eagle Scout Award Committee

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:57:17 -0500

Will,
     While Roger is puffing, if when you get done, and need that Eagle
Scout Award Committee to judge your effort, About 25 years ago, I sat on
a few of those committees.  The guy who got eagle on my first committee,
after he got married, lived around the corner from me until last year,
when he decided he need a new and bigger house.  Probably to get high
mortgage payments so that he could get the tax deductions.
     He is now a tax lawyer. And with his reputation, his income
probably exceeds General Boats total cash flow.
			Ed K