[Rhodes22-list] Router

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 01:13:50 -0600

Saroj, Alex, David, Lloyd, and Will,
Thanks for the info.  I had no idea I am being hacked constantly.  The
National Security is surely in jeopardy!!!  I have many sensitive documents
that, if fallen into the wrong hands could...well...spell the doom of
civilization as we know it.  BUMMER!

Only one problem:  What's a router?  Where can I get one?  How do I plug it
in?

Still waiting for MJM to chime in...

Slim