[Rhodes22-list] bolt rope or sail slides

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:43:22 -0800 (PST)

Bob
I would use the slugs and not the flat slides. Any
loft can sew some gormets in.  Probably jsut as easy
to go ahead and have them put on the slugs.  They
should be able to tell the size based on the boltrope.
 I had mine done a couple of years ago.  You'll need a
couple of stoppers for the mast track.
Steve