[Rhodes22-list] Escape From Experimental Island

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:49:57 -0500

Bob,

I agree with Slim, you showed class and it looked like you were having fun,
I hope you did. I thought the boat that took you to the island looked pretty
cool. Is that how you got off? You did get off didn't you? Just kidding ...

How were conditions camping? Do the teams eat alone or together? I was
wondering what you thought of the two guys on the Blue team that argued the
whole time.

Regarding the craft, was it the wider skirt the Blue team used that made the
difference or was it something else?

Inquiring minds want to know!

WAlly