[Rhodes22-list] taxes, deficits, politics, DELETE BUTTON

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:36:19 -0600

Thanks Brad well said.  One of your statements has been my refrain for years
so I will repost it - It should be the premis everyone takes before forming
their opinion on taxes.

"governments tend to spend all
the money made available to them and are constantly
looking for more.  There is never a shortage of
people, rich and poor, looking for more "gifts" or
programs paid for with other peoples money."

Put me down for Noon Friday.

Bob Weber