[Rhodes22-list] taxes, deficits, politics, DELETE BUTTON

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:26:11 -0600

That was said with a grin as well.  I usually avoid these topics - as i hate
conflict - but when someone repeated my Mantra - I couldnt resist.  Sorry If
I sounded brash. I second a topic change to anything but death & taxes.
BW