[Rhodes22-list] Hey Brad, did you get any snow?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:25:06 -0500

I heard Nashville got a bunch, how about Memphis? We haven't had a decent
snow fall in at least two years but we are supposed to get a couple of
inches today. The first hour brought about an inch and it looks like it
could last for several hours.

My wife just got back with needed goods; plenty of beer and she even stopped
by the liquor store for me. I hope we get a bunch more snow!

And to anyone that cares, I sold my first printer this week. It wasn't one
of the big boys but it was still a $200K sale. I am ready to celebrate!!!

Wally