[Rhodes22-list] Hey Brad, did you get any snow?

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:46:23 -0800 (PST)

Woo Hoo!  Three cheers to Wally and capitalism!
Hopefully this will be the start of a streak.

We were supposed to get about two hours of freezing
rain this morning and then 1-3 inches of snow.  The
snow isn't a big deal but freezing rain causes havoc
on our system.  It looks like we dodged the bullet on
the freezing rain and the snow isn't accumulating.  I
left Philly this morning loaded to the gills with gas
but arrived in Melvis with no problem. Whether we get
hit on the arrival back to Philly tonight remains to
be seen.  As the EPA says, "your mileage may vary".

Brad