[Rhodes22-list] Hey Brad, did you get any snow?

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:50:39 -0500

Thanks man! Anyone in sales knows how good it is to get that PO.

My road is totally iced over, the kids are having a blast sledding. The
schools are closed and it is not supposed to warm up this weekend. You
Yankees will laugh but I will be looking at this 3 inches of snow for at
least 5 days. They did take care of I40 but no secondary roads.

I was supposed to go to Nashville yesterday and used the weather as an
excuse not to go. Nashville got about twice as much as we did.

Wally