[Rhodes22-list] Hey Brad, did you get any snow?

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:18:15 -0600

Wally, congrats on the PO.  Nothing like a couple snow days to rejuvenate
the spirit.  You're due.  I just can't figure out why you're getting winter
down there and we're not.  Not that I'm complaining.  When life gives you
lemons, make lemonade.  When it snows in MN, go skiing.  But I'm not missing
the shoveling, windshield scraping, hazardous driving, huge heat bills,
slogging through puddles and slop everywhere, etc.

This Yankee is not laughing...just smiling contently.

Slim