[Rhodes22-list] Friends Helping Friends

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 06:40:37 -0600

Brad,

Yes, I haven't seen the website you refer to but I have seen a couple of
other Gov't sites that list payments (mostly for NOT growing things) to
farmers, etc. We checked out a few of the larger recipients in our county.
Lo and behold, we know some of these folks quite well (but, not as well as
we thought). No wonder these guys were talking about putting up a second
mailbox!!!  :-) :-) Wonder if I can get paid for not running my trucks?????

Rik