[Rhodes22-list] Transom thru hull drains

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk@trw.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:11:49 -0500

Thanks again.
Bob

>>> flybrad@yahoo.com 01/20/03 10:05AM >>>
Bob,
  The clamps are fine, just be sure to install them so
the tightning screw is easily accessable (meaning you
can use a short handled screwdriver at home to get the
best leverage but the one and only screwdriver on the
boat won't work when you try and make a repair at the
lake).  I suggest you use clear hose so you can see
any obstructions (leaves and such) and can watch the
water flow freely.

Brad