[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

anima anima13@bellsouth.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:26:08 -0600

Brad said it best with the ON and Off switch.
Slim put it nicely that one gets to know others well through this
lively interchange!
I have to agree with continuing the policy of identification of subject
matter. Since I have moved to these Hinterlands, I miss the political
debating that was constant at any Minnesota gathering. My friends
there had strong opinions and many clashed, but they always came
back for more.
We have dry counties here so I cannot even go to a bar for such rowdy
harangues and discussions. I personally enjoy it and appreciate everyone's
input, especially the diatribes...these are my social life in the winter,
unfortunately!
Thanks,
Anne