[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:00:54 -0800 (PST)

Well, here is my 2 cents.
I have never seen a tax that I likeed.  First, the
poor don't pay income tax anyway.  Therefore, the only
way to get these freeloader to contribute is taxes
like Sales tax, etc.

Social Program should never be consider a guarantee.
Demecrat make these programs when the ecomony is good
and when it bad; they should be cut.

Tax cut for the poor do nothing for the economy.  That
why Bush wants to make sure the rich receive thier
fair share of the tax cuts.  Its the Rich that make
jobs.  The poor drain the economy by not getting off
there lazy asses and working.  I have work all my
life, sometimes multiple jobs.  Show me a welfare SOB
that in these days are willing to do that.

Remember folks, its the Rich, Big coorperations, that
make the jobs.  Cut them a break, they will put people
to work, more that work, more that pay taxes.

Greespan was wrong on paying off the debt.  The more
money flowing the better the economy will be.  During
a recession (WHICH we are in ONE), federal debt is
good.  Puts more money into circulation.  The more
money in circulation, the more times it passes people
hands, the more taxes that are collected on the same
money.  The only way to get out of an recession is to
increase circulation of money.

Remember the poor don't pay income taxes.  Food Stamp
are not taxed.  Also, a person on Unemployment does
not spend a lot of money.  We don't want more Social
Programs.  Once people get on these programs, they are
USELESS.  Getting them off and back to work is almost
imposible.  Once a socity get use to sponging off the
Government; their mentality changes and they no longer
contribute to the betterment of the Country.
REMEMBER, if you want something bad enough; you should
not expect someone else to give it to you; work for
it.  Giving things to people free don't make good
common sence; they won't appriciate it anyway and they
soon will expect more.  When someone works for it and
earns it; they appriciate it and will take care of it.

In closing, all taxes are not bad but government
should ONLY do things that people can't do by
themselves.  Things like Defence; now that a good use
for our tax dollar.

The United States Didn't get to be Number 1 on this
planet due to our social programs!!!!!!!!!

And like Forest Gump says, "And that All I got to say
about that".
Steve