[Rhodes22-list] Aw, C' mon Pamela

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:09:22 -0500

I hope I did not upset anyone. If things are kept respectful and calm I
enjoy the different viewpoints. We had three more inches of snow last night
and I haven't done much more than work the last couple of weeks. I am
working on a nice case of cabin fever. It would be a shame if anyone quit
this list over non sailing topics. I have these type of discussions with
friends and some times it can get heated, but I think it is good to hear
other view points.

I can handle the list either way; sailing only or open discussion. If it is
sailing only there sure will not be much going on with this list.

Wally