[Rhodes22-list] R22 Site

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:14:34 -0600

Will, Excellent job.  Would it be possible to explain to a HTML neophite how
you got the framed picture to scroll through the various shots.  I want to
do that exact thing on my site www.odysseysailing.com .   I have had the
same picture up for about a year and it is getting a little stale.  I have
been collecting all kinds of cool sailing pics ( a couple of R-22 shots) in
prepation to do a display like you have.  If it is easily explainable,
please do, otherwise I need to get a case of beer and invite my brother over
( It is less than a one case project - isnt it? )  Again thanks for the site
it is a great resource and not to mention slick looking.  Bob Weber