[Rhodes22-list] R22 Site

William P. Barry, III wp.barry@att.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:13:58 -0500

Long confusing way first here's the code letter to letter from the exterior
page (simple way follows below that):

<applet code="fprotate.class" codebase="./" width="320" height="278">
  <param name="rotatoreffect" value="dissolve">
  <param name="time" value="5">
  <param name="image1" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/rails1_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image2" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/enclosure_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image3" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/dock2_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image4" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/motoring1_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image5" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/gallant2_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image6" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/rumrnr_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image7" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/recovery_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image8" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/blewdaze_tmb.jpg">
  <param name="image9" valuetype="ref"
value="exterior/exterior-thumbs/recovery1_tmb.jpg">
</applet></td>

However, if you have front page, it gets very quick, easy and efficient :^)
You can take your page, and edit it. What you do, on the most recent
version, is to create the cell that you want this to appear in. Than go to
'Insert,' 'Web component,' Under 'Dynacmic Effects,' select 'Banner Ad
Manager.' Really what this is designed to do is flash an advertisement
across your screen bringing up multiple images. However, i used this tool to
just display pictures and left out the active link. You can select up to 9
pictures to display, change the amount of time they're up, the order, and
size frame that they will fit in. Be careful, the picture size does not
change unless you edit it with picture software, so if the frame is not
large enough, part of the picture will be missing. When you save the page
after, there will be two .class files that go along with it. fprotate.class
and the name of the other escapes me at the moment. You can see this in the
html clip up there where it says: " <applet code="fprotate.class"
codebase="./" .....   " Hope this helps you get into the right direction.
Just put the .class file in the same folder as the .html file and itll find
it and display it for you.

    Will Barry