[Rhodes22-list] Actual Rhodes Question - electrical systems

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:13:15 -0500

Brad,

Thanks, I have a book by Don Casey that should get me through the basics. I
also have a friend that is an EE with years of practical experience to help.
The info I am looking for is more specific to the Rhodes 22 rather than
wiring in general.

I am wondering if it will be a bitch to pull cable through the headliner on
a R22. Also if anyone came up with a nifty place to mount box on the R22. I
like the hinge door access. Steve in AR sent me some photos of his set up
and I liked the way it turned out.

As I get into this I may have more questions or break down and buy a thicker
book.

Wally