[Rhodes22-list] Electrical systems- Actual Rhodes Question

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:24:49 -0500

Wally,
      If the original wire is the correct gauge, what is the compelling
reason for new wire?  18 year old wire if otherwise in good condition
should be serviceable.  A soldered connection should be quite durable
for extending the wire to your new location.  I appreciate changing
wires in the mast or other areas of wear, but don't see a need to change
otherwise good wiring for the cabin lights.  Clue me in to your logic.
                                    Ed K