[Rhodes22-list] Taxes & Politics

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:32:32 -0500

You guys from Tennessee are just crying in your beer. Imagine how you'd
feel if you got to see Riverfront stadium get torn down after only 32
years of use? There was nothing wrong with it, but the Cincinnati
Bengals managed to force the county and city to build a new football
only stadium. Not to be outdone, the Cincinnati Reds insisted they could
no longer play baseball in Riverfront Stadium and needed a nice new
ballpark.

It would have been in the city's best interest to let the Bungles move
on to another city so the shame of having professional sprots worst fan
value be their home team. Why should the public be forced to pay for
these stadiums? It defies logic.

Alex