[Rhodes22-list] Boat antenna

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:18:30 -0500

Brad,

I would move the mast support to put the antenna up high enough to avoid
a problem.

Our antenna is much like the one you have and it unscrews from the base.
We pull the antenna off when we drop the mast and trailer the boat. I
cannot recall just how the windex wind indicator installs onto the
antenna, but it seems like its not a big challange. It gets taken off
for trailering also.

Alex