[Rhodes22-list] R. M. Nixon

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:37:14 -0500

Not that we need any more fuel on that fire, but in case we forgot,
just found this on another list-

Here's One Take (Via eMail)
===========================
Dear Mr. Ex-President:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for
Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending
my "Thank you" for what you have done, . .. . specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica
Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick.
Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really
planned to wait until they were older to discuss it with them, but now
they know more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place
(especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to
know is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that
certain sexual acts are not sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new
generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie
"Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look
graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and
John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the
5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid
testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's
from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal
convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of
our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations"
carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars-I really didn't
need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more well deserving
group of recipients for my hard-earned dollars than jet fuel for all
of your globe-trotting. I understand you; the family and your cronies
have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other
administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons
of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have
them rejoin society.

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware, I'm sure that
Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the
housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends."

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House
for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I
also appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China,
silverware,linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass,
flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means
burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel, thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million
dollar advance for her upcoming "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $5
million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point- thank you for forcing Israel to
let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus
in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As
part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had
to agree to release so-called "political prisoners." However, the
Israelis would not release any with blood on their
hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his
Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all
prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually
thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World
Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks
at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was
censored in the US from all later reports.
God bless America and THANK YOU (once again) for spending my taxes so
wisely and frugally.

SINCERELY,

A US Citizen