[Rhodes22-list] Electrical systems- Actual Rhodes Question

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:18:53 -0500

Wally,

Todd has a good suggestion, and I would add that you mighy want to leave
a messenger line in your cable routiing area. BTW, I have routed some
wires under the floor. You can run from the below the head area to the
aft cabin bulkhead area. You might want to consider cutting panels in
the floor for access.

Alex