[Rhodes22-list] Electrical systems- Actual Rhodes Question

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:47:22 -0800 (PST)

Alex
And most importantly, if you're going to replace the
galley light; go with one of WM brass that has both
the white & RED light (combo)see attachment.  Marilyn
doesn't like it but I'm partial to it:-)
Steve

PS-BTW good for night sailing also:-)