[Rhodes22-list] Free Education

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:40:26 -0800 (PST)

Roger,

As I said in an earlier post my father kept us from
freezing during several winters because of
unemployment.  I'm sure everyone is aware,
unemployment is paid from insurance premiums paid for
by employers. If a tree falls on your house you
wouldn't feel bad about using your homeowners
insurance.  Why should the unfortunate circumstance of
losing your job be any different?  My industry has
laid off 80,000 workers since 9/11, many of them close
friends.  For many, if not the majority,  their
chances of finding another job in the same line of
work is zip, zero.  But, they will find something and
so will you.  As my mother would say every year about
this time "Oh Louis, cheer up, you always find work in
the Spring and this year will be no different.  Brad!
Get out there and clean that driveway!"

Brad Haslett