[Rhodes22-list] Wihisker Pole

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:23:59 -0500

Ed-
Since you brought up the topic of topping lift, I have to ask...
Since I'm using the two sheaves at the top of the mast for 1) topping
lift for my boom, and 2) for my whisker pole, how have others done or
recommend a halyard for use with an additional sail, such as the UPS?
Snap block to a strap below? Can this take the load? I didn't remember
seeing anything in the photo gallery.
Jay