[Rhodes22-list] Change of subject matter. From taxes to war.

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:28:05 -0500

Rummy,

I for one am not in a rush to go to war either. I hope we do everything we
can to avoid war. If we have proof, I say show our cards.

Daddy did not finish the job the first time because that was what we agreed
to. Remember we had Arab countries behind us in Desert Storm. To get this
support we agreed that the mission was to free Kuwait. Once this mission was
accomplished the job was done. This was argued in great lengths between
Stormin Norman and Powell. From what I rmeember Norman wanted to go into
Bagdad, Powell wanted to stick to the agreement. Bush did not want to piss
off the rest of the Arab world. So we let the bastard get away.

On day we will figure out the we need to be working overtime to develop
alternative fuel sources .....

Wally