[Rhodes22-list] Taxes & Politics

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:37:18 -0500

MISC.;

Wally - of course I was trying to be funny - actually the Chinese have
been following the thread and Ordered 3 Rhodes.

Bill E, I keep telling everyone how smart you are - glad you chimed in

The happy Days in TX, same to you guys.

Rummy, we are both on the same side with this one so I have to pause to
wonder if it's the wrong side.

Rik, sorry for the misspelling - hit the send key before I caught the
"Rick" error and also before I caught the chicken university Perdue
misspelling.

I asked all the Rhodes boats sitting around here if they mind taking a
back seat occasionally to these non-boating issues and they said that
they actually thought it would make everyone appreciate having a Rhodes
tiller back in their hands even more once the cold weather and heated
issues are exhausted..

stan/gbi