[Rhodes22-list] Change of subject matter. From taxes to war.

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:18:15 -0800 (PST)

Richard
I disagree with the oil thing.  Everyone of those arab
countries (SA being the big one) had people that help
KILL over 3,000 of this country poeple.  We need to
send a message to all those countries to clean
themselves up.  And if they won't do it; WE MUST.  We
start with the worst ones and keep cleaning till all
of them get the message so as that this country does
not have to worry about being attack again.
Steve