[Rhodes22-list] Show me the beef.

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:05:23 -0500

Steve,

If we do go in that sounds like a good plan. We need to knock out radar and
let the missles fly. Saddam is an elusive rascal; hopefully we have targeted
every one of his palaces. Hit each one hard, and I mean hard.

Perhaps we should lob a few missles into Iraq; then Iraq might start going
off on Isreal. Isreal sat back once, I don't see them doing that again. We
could then kick back and watch Isreal do our dirty work. This whole thing
would be over by the end of the month. Maybe we could just out-source the
war to Isreal from the get go. <grin>

We have seen the Iraq Army in action, I think they would roll over quicker
this time. That being said we don't need to rush into it.

Wally