[Rhodes22-list] Joke...

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:23:07 -0500

FOR ALL THOSE LEFT LEANING, NARROW FOCUSED PEOPLE WHO SCREAM WHEN WE
HAVE JOKES ABOUT HILLARY, BILL AND THE DASTARDLY CRATS, THIS IS FOR YOU.

WE HARD ASS CONSERVATIVES CAN JOKE ABOUT OUR GUYS..

        At lunch George Bush and Dick Cheney are enjoying
        a celebration meal at a very fancy Washington restaurant.
        Their waitress approaches their table to take their order; she
is
        young and very attractive.
        She asks Cheney what he wants, and
        he replies; "I'll have the heart-healthy salad."
        - "Very good, sir", she replies, and turning to Bush
        she asks, "And what do you want, Mr.President?"
        Bush answers, "How about a quickie?" Taken aback,
        the waitress slaps him and says, "I'm shocked and
        disappointed in you. I thought you were
        bringing in a new administration that was committed
        to high principles and morality. I'm sorry I
        voted for you." With that, the waitress departed
        in a huff. Cheney leans over to Bush, and says,
        "Mr. President, I believe that's pronounced
        quiche.