[Rhodes22-list] State of The Union Address

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:58:13 -0500

Slim,

W handled a bunch of big words, I would give him a cookie.

As for what happens when Iraq falls .....no easy answers. Plenty of past
examples to make one worried. Hopefully we and the UN have a plan.

Wally