[Rhodes22-list] winter projects

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:52:47 -0500

S/V Closing Time
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schultz [mailto:BenS@ApproSystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:42 AM
To: Rhodes List (E-mail)
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] winter projects

I stripped, sanded, and re-varnished my tiller over the last couple of
weekends, and I have to say, I didn't know it could look that good.  If
anyone has a tiller that is less than gleaming, I would highly recommend
this as an easy and satisfying project that can kill some weekend hours
until sailing starts again.

If the weather holds this weekend (sunny and high 60's both days), I am
going to install the tiller auto-pilot that Santa brought me, and start
sailing.  I went to do my install once, but got carried away with other
maintenance and never got to it.  Any gotchas on installing the ST1000+ ?

Anyone else doing interesting things with their boats during the off season?

Ben
R22 Velvet Elvis

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.