[Rhodes22-list] Slide track for Rhodes 22 1982

ASNOOCH@aol.com ASNOOCH@aol.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:07:19 EST

Bob that Boston area pickup person might work....if she is visiting you or
you her. If you look at a map you will notice I am relatively close to
Boston.

A few miles from my home is a ferry...that takes cars to New London , Conn.
This places one aprox. an hour from Boston.

I believe that the time involved  plus the large amt. of packaging and
protection in addition to it's size would bring it's cost up near $50.00 or
more ... you might measure yours/estimate a box ... and wt. and use the UPS
online shipping calculator.  Several years ago, I discussed buying used stern
pulpit, kitchen and other structures from General Boat ... they explained
that the shipping costs often made such purchases not economically sound due
to the shipping costs... Unless I was traveling to that area and transport
the structures myself.  Perhaps you might consider if you have not already
done so, contacting Stan ... perhaps he has similar pulpits for little or no
cost..that he has removed from ships that he had updated/modified.....

In any event ..get back to me if you continue to be interested... I will give
you a week and offer it to no one else....until you decide.    Burt