[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Tiller

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:39:43 -0500

Slim,

     We have a local marine parts dealer here that is huge, called Wolf's
marine.  He buys a lot of discounted stuff in significant quantities and
resells them to the general public at pretty good prices.  Last time I
was in there I saw a big barrel full of tillers.  You might check around
some of your local places up there.

Paul

>Thanks a lot Ed.
>
>Most of the rot is on the aft, sides of the tiller where it goes between=
 the
>housing and is not really seen.  If it doesn't look perfect, it won't=
 really
>matter.  But a new one would save me a bunch of labor and I'm all for that.
>I should at least ask Stan what the cost is.  Stan, are you there?
>
>Slim
>
>On 1/29/03 10:54 PM, "Kroposki" <kroposki@innova.net> wrote:
>
>> Slim:
>>    Get Rot is a brand of epoxy.  It is a special type called
>> penetrating epoxy.  A good related article by a different brand is:
>>
>> http://westsystem.com/ewmag/18/index18.html
>>
>>                                            Ed K

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology