[Rhodes22-list] Arms Inspector response to GWB SOTU Address

Paul Grandholm paul@mi.chtechnology.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:18:59 -0500

Bill,

     I don't think we're too far apart on this issue.  However, if Iraq
continues to take the approach that it's our responsibility to find
something they have probably tried very hard to hide, rather than taking
the responsibility upon themselves to cooperate fully, what is being
accomplished?

Paul

>   Paul -
>
>   The point is not to show me the evidence, assuming it exists, show it
>   to the inspectors who have been charged with finging out what
>   capabilities Iraq has.
>
>   If the inspectors were to prove that Hussein has nukes or is actively
>   pursuing them, the US would not be finding itself in nearly as
>   difficult a stiuation with the other permanent members of the Security
>   Council.
>   Bill Berner
>   v: 914.478.2896
>   f: 914.478.3856