[Rhodes22-list] Arms Inspector response to GWB SOTU Address

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:51:53 -0500

Paul,

Nukes are not the only concern we should have. The last attack was not
based on any great technology, such as a nuke. It was based on fanatical
belief and willingness to die for a cause. Saddam has shown a
willingness to use the chemical weapons on his own people. There are
Gulf War veterans who suffer from unknown sicknesses with questionable
origins. Could they be suffering from something that Saddam let loose?

I don't understand why people are not concerned with all the chemical
stuff that Iraq was known to have back at the end of 1991'sw little
skirmish. They cannot account for all their germ warfare and nerve gas
goodies, nor prove that they was destroyed. But that's not enough
evidence??? Look to Indonesia for it's current location. It was probably
moved the past few years for easy worldwide shipping access. That's what
one annalyst mentioned some time back.

Alex