clarification Re: [Rhodes22-list] Doyle City Island pricing on the UPS sail (long)

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:10:21 -0500

At 09:04 AM 1/31/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>  I found a drawing of a spinnaker with a roughly similar shape that I
> could convert to a .bmp file so I could play with it in Paint. I'm up to
> "spin25.bmp"  One of you mathematicians out there can figure out if you
> have 3 colors per sail and 8 possible colors and 3 possible layouts (all
> one color, 2 color only, & 3 color sails) how many permutations there
> might be. In any event I've attached one pic here saved back to a jpg.
>Name: spin1.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 44623 bytes Desc: not available

Note that the attached pic  was of a full spinnaker not a UPS. I used it to
play with colors because it had the same "captured star" layout that Doyle
is offering on the R22 UPS.

ML