[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel Output

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 07:47:30 EDT 2003

List-
Can anyone tell me the output of the standard solar panels, I believe
Solarex, used from the factory? I'm still having a problem with voltage
loss with a 2 battery, 2 panel system with switch. Using only nav
lights and the 12v Cambridge Sound system, unable to start Yamaha
engine, except manually. Contemplating adding Starter batt. isolated
for engine only. I'm adding ICP charge controller this weekend as well
and take some measurements to see where I'm losing power.
Thanks,
jay