[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panel Output

David Walker david.walker5 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 07:34:54 EDT 2003

I reccomend using a dedicated starter battery, connected to your house
battery(ies) via a West Marine Battery Combiner.  This allows the batteries
to all charge together either by the slar panel or the outboard alternator
but will be kept isolated during discharge. Its worked perfectly on my boat.

Dave Walker