[Rhodes22-list] new to list/ bilge pump

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Jul 18 14:45:56 EDT 2003

The problem is on a starboard tack, the sink is lower that the bilge and water will flood it, the tick is to use 3/8 flex hose and
make sure the loop goes to the top of the counter, a siphon break is SOP here to stop the boat from flooding. BTW check value have a
nasty habit of not "checking", any little piece of crap in the bilge jams them open.

MJM