[Rhodes22-list] A cleaning question.

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 21:01:10 EDT 2003

I know this has been discussed on the list previously, but I wasn't paying attention because it didn't pertain to me at the time. But, now I need to know how other owners have cleaned their interior cushions. While cleaning Rum Runner, I noticed that they were looking rather dirty and since I've been cleaning everything else to within an inch of it's life, I might as well tackle this job as well. With the vinyl backing, I wasn't sure how they would stand up to dry cleaning. My next thought was to use the Hoover Steam & Vac with the Upholstery cleaner and do it that way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be the first time in fifteen years that they have been cleaned. Just goes to show the quality of materials the builders use. :)

Rummy

John Tonjes
johntonjes at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.