[Rhodes22-list] Newbie anchoring questions

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:53:44 EDT 2003

   This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but here goes.

  If I anchor overnight using a danforth type anchor and the wind and/or tide changes 180 degrees, will the anchor pull out and drag?  And if so would likely just flip over and reset? Should I set a second anchor or use a different type?

  I am also wondering what others do to wash the mud and muck from the rode and tackle as the anchor is being pulled in?

Todd

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers