[Rhodes22-list] Another Danforth question

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 17:41:31 EDT 2003

Dodn't now much about comparing anchors but am curious about the compac 16.
I wanted one in the worst way and thought abought a 19 but got a great deal on
a R22 and have been satisfied with it.  I just thought that the compacs were
built more like little "ships".  I'm finding the quality on the R22 a little
lacking in some areas but that may be that mine is a 1973 built  in NJ and not
by general or so I think.  I have been upgrading  where needed will probably
only go so far.  All though every time I go out the boat seems worthy of more
TLC especially after a great sail.