[Rhodes22-list] Joke

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Jul 22 17:30:07 EDT 2003

             Aging With Humor

For all of you who are feeling a little older and missing those great old
tunes,
there is good news. Some of your old favorites have re-released their great
hits with new lyrics to accommodate their aging audience. Some examples:

  Herman's Hermits--"Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Walker"

  The Rolling Stones--"You Can't Always Pee When You Want"

  Paul Simon--"Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver"

  Carly Simon--"You're So Varicose Vein"

The Bee Gees--"How Can You Mend a Broken Hip?"

   Roberta Flack--"The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face"

   Johnny Nash--"I Can't See Clearly Now"

  The Temptations--"Papa's Got a Kidney Stone"

   Nancy Sinatra--"These Boots Give Me Arthritis"

  ABBA--"Denture Queen"

   Leo Sayer--"You Make Me Feel Like Napping"

 Commodores--"Once, Twice, Three Trips to the Bathroom"

  Procol Harem--"A Whiter Shade of Hair"

   The Beatles--"I Get By with a Little Help From Depends"

   Credence Clearwater Revival--"Bad Prune a-Rising"

    Marvin Gaye--"I Heard It Through the Grape Nuts"

  The Who--"Talkin' 'Bout My Medication"

------ End of Forwarded Message