[Rhodes22-list] re gas tanks

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Fri Jul 25 15:51:33 EDT 2003

Rum Kegs!
          Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of John Tonjes
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 2:19 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] re gas tanks

Gary,
Contrary to popular belief, they work just fine. As for the chafing, a
simply solution is the use of a slip sheet. The biggest advantage is
that
they are ventless and store nicely in the lazzerette as opposed to
having
gasoline sloshing around in the cockpit. Being ventless also means...NO
MOISTURE from condensation.
Now, I know everyone on the list thinks I'm nuts for keeping gas in the
lazerette, but if not for holding down the gas tank, what are the two
tie
downs for in the lazzerette?

Rummy