[Rhodes22-list] Catalina22 vs R22

Blakey, David M.D. DBlakey at CHKD.com
Fri Jul 25 17:12:16 EDT 2003

Just a quick note of thanks to all who took time to respond to my post.
You've certainly piqued my interest.  The most impressive thing to me has
less to do with the boats themselves, but rather is the fervor with which
you guys support them!  That speaks volumes to me.  I live not too far from
Edenton.  I've e-mailed Stan and plan to get down there so he can take me
for a test sail sometime in the next few weeks.  Who knows?  Maybe before
long I'll be a Rhodie too.  Whether or not that happens, thanks again for
the advice, and keep on enjoying your boats!

David B.