[Rhodes22-list] caution boom fittings

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 09:41:30 EDT 2003

Anne,
A cold twelve pack and three guys should be able to lower and raise the
mast. I do it all the time. Have two people handle the mast and one on the
traveler. I use the traveler like a ski tow rope. It also means that I
lower the mast toward the bow and not the stern like those with the crane
from GB.

Rummy