[Rhodes22-list] Gas fumes in Rummy's lazzerett

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 19:19:56 EDT 2003

Ed,
The gas tank has been in the lazzerette for fifteen years already......you
might be waiting quite a while. In fact, when I bought the boat, there was
a fifteen gallon tank in there. I replaced it with something a little more
practical. The boat has been inspected by the CG the past five years and
passed each time.....not even a raised eyebrow with the tank in the
lazzerette.

Rummy